Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sweet 16

                                                            Pictures from my Birthday
The Gang

Best Friends

The Boys

Me and Bri's butts :)

Our feet
Guess who turned 16?! ME!!! I'm now officially 16 years old! WOOT WOOT!! On my birthday I went to the first football game of the year, the Homecoming Game! We won, which is pretty much a miracle. They probably won cause I was there :) After the game everyone came to my house and we watched a movie... or I guess they watched a movie. Me and Bri slept through it haha :) Then, the next weekend Brianna, Drake, Zach, Zacharee, Samantha, Jason, my mom, my dad, and I went to The Pie ( a super yummy pizza place) then we went classic skating! It was really fun!! I got lots of candy for my birthday from Zach, a super cute headband from Drake, Zacharee lost my braclet he got me hahaha and Brianna made a extremely cute blanket that I love oh so very very much!! Thanks guys!! Overall it was a fabulous birthday :)

2 comments: